Parts & Accessories
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection Simple pull-on design Reflective elements for low–light visibility Recommended for road shoes with external cleats Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
Pearl Izumi's thinnest, lightest and most aerodynamic shoe cover is perfect for racing or riding in cool, windy conditions. It's made with a breathable P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric that stretches to optimize your aero advantage while keeping your feet dry and comfortable. It also features a zippered rear closure for improved aerodynamics. Features: - P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric provides lightweight wind protection and water resistance - Wind tunnel tested for aerodynamics - Zippered heel closure for improved fit and improved aerodynamics - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Upper: 50% nylon 40% polyurethane 10% elastane; Bottom: 59% nylon 25% Kevlar aramid 16% polyurethane; Imported
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2 piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high traction walking surface - Hardware included
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Giro's Ambient Toe Covers add just the right amount of extra warmth on cool rides. Wind- and water-resistant neoprene covers are lined with AGrid fleece for warmth and protection from the elements. Reinforced toe guards add durability and reflective accents enhance visibility.
Reach for Giro's Proof Winter MTB Shoe Covers when insulation and protection from the elements is crucial. These wind- and water-resistant booties feature special stretch neoprene that maximizes warmth and minimizes bulk. Built-in flex zones offer an unmatched fit and range of motion. The interior is lined with thermal fleece for extra insulation and warmth. The molded rubber soles feature aggressive lugs for improved traction and durability when you're off the bike. You'll also appreciate the locking heel zippers and reflective accents.
When warm, dry feet are crucial, reach for Giro's Proof Winter Shoe Covers. These wind- and water-resistant stretch neoprene shoe covers maximize warmth, while integrated Flex Zones in key areas to minimize bulk for an impressive fit. They’re lined with thermal AGrid fleece for extra insulation and warmth. A locking zipper on the heel, reflective accents, and durable, high-traction walking treads make these a great choice for any foul weather riding.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
Fi'zi:k Boa IP1 closure system replacement kit, compatible with all fi'zi:k R3B and R5B – left shoe only. Specifications: - Compatible with all fi'zi:k R3B and R5B (left shoe) - Color: Black - Materials: Nylon
- Compatible with Look Delta System - Engineering thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 9-degree arc
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
Thanks to the open construction under the foot, this bootie can be used with road or MTB shoes so you can cover all your cold-weather rides. The seams are glued and we even finished the top edge to help prevent water from coming into the bootie. Reflective details on the back help make this the do-it-all bootie. - 3mm-thick neoprene - Glued seams - Reflective heel panel - High-durability panel under foot - Adjustable Velcro closure under foot adapts to wide range of footwear - Heavy-duty rear zipper
The exceptional stretch of our high-quality 3mm neoprene fabric makes this bootie comfortable for both wet and dry conditions. It keeps the wind off while providing a good bit of insulation. If you should get caught in wet conditions, the sealed seams and waterproof zipper help keep the rain out. - 3mm neoprene fabric will stand up to the wettest and coldest winter riding conditions - Glued seams - Waterproof zipper with ankle protection flap - Reflective heel panel - High-durability toe panel fabric - Easy-on pull tab
The Pro in the Diluvio Pro name indicates that this product comes from a request from Team Ineos riders for an even warmer bootie for training in cold and wet conditions. We made the neoprene 33% thicker and raised the height to cover the lower leg up to just under the calf muscle. The top edge is raw cut to help seal against the skin to keep water out, the seams are sealed like on a wet suit, and the fabric remains very stretchy for great fit and ease in pulling on. - 4mm neoprene fabric will stand up to the wettest and coldest winter riding conditions - Seams are glued and stitched for added protection from the rain - Water-resistant YKK zipper at back - Pro fit with added height to cover your 20cm socks - Reflective heel and side print for safety
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM X-Fast fabric for total windproofness and maximum breathability - Fleece backer for warmth - Reflective side panel for visibility - Durable heel cap with reflectivity and pull tab - YKK AquaGuard zipper - Silicone grip at top of cuff to seal water out
- Castelli’s warmest shoecover for extreme conditions - GORE-TEX INFINIUM fabric for windproof water protection with maximum breathability - Polartec Power Stretch Pro lining to keep you warm - Reflective details provide high visibility - YKK AquaGuard zipper - High-durability material under foot
The Nano Shoe Covers are Castelli's most versatile booties. They're made from stretchy silicone-coated Lycra so they're completely windproof, waterproof and warm. And, their snug fit and low profile make them highly aero, perfect for time trials. They also have silicone elastic cuffs that seal out the weather and heavy-duty zippers for easy on/off.
We completely reengineered the Narcisista Bootie to make this perennial favorite even better. We’ve changed the fabric to our fleece-lined Gore Windstopper X-Fast to improve breathability and made the neoprene inserts even softer and more stretchy for a better fit. And, we’ve raised the height for more coverage, resulting in an exceptionally warm bootie that's ideal for cold and dry conditions, though it will hold up to some wet roads or brief rain showers. - Ideal for cool to cold conditions, with excellent fit and splash resistance - Gore Windstopper X-Fast fleece-lined fabric keeps wind out and heat in - High-stretch neoprene flex zone at ankle for flexibility - High-stretch neoprene heel panels for excellent fit - Reflective heel tab - High-durability material under foot - Waterproof zipper
Castelli's Narcisista Shoe Covers feature Castelli's Stratolight fabric with neoprene inserts to keep the warmth in and the wet out. There are waterproof side zippers for easy on/off and reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
We call it the Pioggia shoe cover, and although the name is Italian for rain, that doesn’t really capture the essence of this bootie. Sure, it’s completely waterproof, with sealed seams, a waterproof zipper, and a silicone-sealed top edge to keep water from entering. We’ve backed the PU-coated fabric with fleece to make this bootie warm in the coldest conditions, while the high stretch also gives it a close, comfortable and aero fit. - Waterproof PU-coated stretch fabric with fleece layer inside - Silicone bead at inside top of cuff to seal water out - Wrap cuff construction to optimize fit - Waterproof zipper - High-durability material under foot
Warm, stretchy, water repellent, and reflective, the Reflex WP's are the shoe covers that do everything well. They feature a stretchy outer fabric that's reflective for visibility, PU coating to keep the elements out, and fleece lining for warmth. - Stretchy fabric on inside of foot is waterproof and fleece-lined - Taped seams to keep water out - Durable fabric under foot - Waterproof zipper - Silicone bead at top elastic to help seal out water - Molded heel cup
- Super-stretch fabric allows easy on and off without a zipper - Waterproof fabric will keep you dry in wet conditions - Sealed seams for complete water protection - Stretch fit and smooth surface for aerodynamics - Reflective graphics
Castelli's Toe Thingy toe covers provide that extra bit of protection on chilly rides. They keep your feet cozy, warm, and dry with wind- and water-resistant fabric for shelter from the elements. And, their stretchy nylon/Lycra construction provides a superb fit for stay-put warmth.
Beautiful biomotion The Halo S1 Softshell Shoe Cover is your answer for day and night detectability at temps at or above 30-degree F/-1-degree C. With both high-viz color and reflective material in a single garment, Halo provides ultimate visibility, day or night. Key features - Choose the right gear for your climate—S1 for above freezing, S2 for below - Profila Softshell fabric for water resistance and windproof protection in cold and wet conditions - Provides biomotion visibility to ensure you're seen by motorists day or night - YKK zipper for easy on/off - Designed for use with road or mountain shoes for maximum versatility - Reflective main materials enhance bio-motion visibility for maximum safety - Fitted cut provides streamlined shoe fit even with dial and buckle closures
Page 1 of 2 Next page