It is widely regarded that increased visibility equates to increased safety. To that end, we have taken our classy all-rounder, the Formula, and incorporated a bright, 20-lumen rear LED into the fit system. It’s unobtrusive, highly visible, easily rechargeable with an included micro USB, and it just might make the difference between being seen and not.
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) - a leading slip-plane technology designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Lithium battery packaged: In product
- Number of batteries: 1
- Batteries included
- Chemical composition: Stainless steel lithium
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Lithium battery energy content watt hours: 0.576wh
- Battery type: Lithium ion
- Number of vents: 19
- Interior/liner type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Fit system: Float Fit LED - a lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Weight 285 grams (size M)
- Small = 52 – 56cm
- Medium = 55 – 59cm
- Large = 58 – 62cm
|Matte Black / Large||768686211225||7105817||BEL54743433M|