Prepare your sleeves. In case of a non-wetsuit swim, wearing short- sleeved race tops/suits during swimming is prohibited. If you don’t want to go the aero benefits and comfort of your Sanremo, try this (optional: underneath your swimskin):
1. Unzip your Sanremo SS and roll it down to the waist.
2. Fold back the sleeves, inside out, and stow them so that they don’t slow you down in the water (best underneath your legal swimskin).
3. You can easily slide into the sleeves of the Sanremo Short Sleeve in T1 and benefit from the performance advantage for the rest of the race.
- SpeedFreak ventilated race fabric on front of upper portion
- Velocity mesh back gives wind-tunnel-proven speed on the bike
- YKK® Camlock zipper
- FreeAero 2 hydro- and aero-optimized pockets
- Elbow-length sleeves for aerodynamics on bike
- Castelli-innovated Sanremo front construction allows easy nature breaks and ventilation in one-piece race suit
- Instadry Speed fabric on short is fast in the swim with minimal water absorption
- KISS Tri seat pad is comfortable on the bike and virtually disappears on the run
- 2 small pockets on hip for nutrition during run
- Giro Air leg gripper elastic
- Weight: 180g