Better in cold and dry and better in wet conditions, the new Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric makes this your most technical tight. The base fabric is a tighter-knit double-layer construction, and the water repellency treatment is improved to provide even more protection. We're not quite there yet on our goal of bringing full waterproofness to a non-membrane fabric, but this is a significant improvement in making your foul-weather riding much more comfortable. It will also be your go-to tight for dry conditions, though. It's a no-compromise piece for all your cool-weather riding. But it's not just about the fabric.
This is a serious training tight, so it gets our Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad. For total protection in the high-splash area of the inner leg, we use a fully reflective waterproof fabric that adds a high degree of nighttime safety to this tight. The tight is constructed with the bare minimum of seaming, which helps keep the rain out and also makes it more comfortable. This is the best all-around tight that we know how to make with today's technology.
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric brings new, higher level of water protection
- Double-face knit keeps you warmer because less wind comes in
- Reflective waterproof splash guards on inside of lower legs
- Double layer over backside protects from water coming off rear wheel
- Fewer seams to reduce chance of water coming in
- Lie-flat bib construction
- Progetto X2 Air Donna seat pad for long hours in the saddle