LIGHTER, MORE PACKABLE, MORE BREATHABLE
The Perfetto Light started life as a request from our pro riders: I want to wear the Gabba all the time, but sometimes it's too hot. So a somewhat lighter and more breathable Gabba became the Perfetto Light.
New for Winter 19, the Perfetto Light is improved in nearly every way: it's now lighter, with thinner fabrics on the front and back, which make it easier to stuff in a pocket. It has both better rain protection and improved breathability. It has two larger pockets that better complement the three pockets on the jersey you wear underneath this jacket.
The new Perfetto Light is closer to a Perfetto Vest with sleeves, which makes it perfect for your spring and fall training and racing in cool conditions.
- Lightest Castelli short-sleeve wind protection
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM 203 Stretch lightweight fabric on front and sleeves
- Nano Flex Light Woven on back for breathable stretch with good water protection
- YKK Vislon zipper for easy ventilation adjustment on the fly
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve
- Gabba-style dropped tail with reflective panel
- 12°-20°C / 54°-68°F