Polar M400 is a waterproof GPS running watch and daily fitness tracker. It can help you plan optimal training, break your records, and even find your way back from a run.
- See incoming calls and texts at a glance. Answer calls using your watch or decline them when training demands it.
- Read messages conveniently on the M400's display even when your phone is not at hand.
- M400 alerts you about the appointments on your calendar and makes sure you're always on time.
- Receive push notifications from social media apps to your wrist and stay in the know wherever you are.
- The M400’s built-in GPS keeps track of your pace, distance and altitude. With the “Back to start” feature you can safely explore new routes.
- The M400 tracks your steps, activity, sleep and calories 24/7, encouraging you to stay active every day.
- Heart rate* training is one of the most effective training methods. Take advantage of it by using a Polar H7 heart rate sensor (sold separately).
- Keep an eye on your running cadence to improve your running efficiency and avoid injuries.
- Based on your long-term progress, Running Index analysis predicts your event finish times for 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon runs.
- Plan, sync and share your training using the exclusive Polar Flow online service and mobile application. All data is easily viewable.
- Smart Notifications allow you to see notifications from your phone directly on the screen of your M400.
- You can set your own individual training targets and follow your progress towards them using Polar Flow.
- Integrated GPS with AssistNow satellite prediction technology
- Activity sensor
- Manual and auto laps
- Audio alerts
- 4MB Flash memory
- Rechargeable 190 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery duration up to 8 hours of training time with GPS and Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor*
*Heart Rate Strap Sold Separately
The Polar M400 Running Watch with GPS