• Alloy carrier with plastic pedal body • Locking mechanism secures pedals in position • Chromoly spindle • 436g pair
• CNC aluminum body • Sealed bearing • Toe clip compatible • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindle
- Weight: 340g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 1 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 40 Volcano pins per pedal - Size: 100x98x18 (mm) - Colors: Gold, Black, Red, White
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
- 9/16" Boron axle - Alloy body and cage - 2 DU sleeve bearings - Size: 105mm x 84mm x 28mm - 435 grams per pair
Sunlite's Clipless I Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got a flat side that works with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. Now your pedals can do it all as well.
• Forged alloy body and steel cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 581g pair
• One-piece nylon body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 407g pair
• Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage • Chromoly spindle • Quick flip cage design • Toe clip compatible • 288g pair • 9/16-inch
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
Giant's AC Pedals are ready for all conditions! These single-sided platforms feature aluminum bodies and cages for low weight and durability with chromoly axles and quality bearings for excellent performance. They accept toe clips and straps (sold separately).
Giant's City Core Pedals are a nice upgrade for your city bike. They boast durable one-piece molded polypropylene bodies with co-molded thermoplastic elastomer treads for a great grip. You also get strong chromoly axles and quality bearings and reflectors for visibility.
Giant's City Pedals Sport add a touch of class to your city bike. They boast light and durable polished-aluminum bodies and polypropylene cages. And there are co-molded thermoplastic elastomer treads for a great grip. You also get strong chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility.
Liv's Sport Pedals offer excellent pedaling efficiency for women with their smaller and low-profile platforms. They're made of light and durable aluminum with a concave shape and 5 replaceable pins per side to keep your feet nicely in place. For excellent reliability and performance they boast rugged chromoly axles and self-lubricating bushings and sealed cartridge bearings.
Throw a leg over your downtown commuter and push confidently with Electra's City Alloy Pedals. The full aluminum body means these pedals are lightweight and durable, while the grip material ensures your foot stays planted on the platform in all conditions.
- Weight: 245g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: Loose Ball - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Weight: 220g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
- Nylon folding pedals with one piece composite body - Perfect for use on folding bikes or others that are frequently transported - 9/16" axle fits most standard cranksets
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Forged alloy body and cage • Polished chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 300g pair
Sunlite's MTB Single-Sided Clipless Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got regular flats that work with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. We like them for beginning mountain bikers trying new stuff. Get to a sketchy section that you're afraid to try clipped in, the aggressive tread keeps your foot in place while being able to put a foot down if you need to.
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
• One-piece alloy body with rubber tread for grip • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindles
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Shimano's M424s features large, replaceable resin platforms for sure footing on every ride, along with easy to enter and exit Shimano SPD bindings. With cartridge-bearings and a simple binding tension adjustment, these are grippy, user-friendly and durable all-terrain pedals you'll love.
Shimano's M545s are great for blasting BMX courses, dual-slalom runs and technical trails. They boast large toothed platforms that grip non-cleated shoes for top-notch control and comfort. Plus, there are Shimano SPD bindings, too, to grab your cleated shoes for cross-country use, and they're angled for easier entry. These pedals feature rugged chromoly axles and durable sealed-cartridge bearings, too.
Page 1 of 7 Next page