• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
• Economical replacement twist shifters • Left: triple chainring; Right: 6-speed • Cables and housing included
- Indexed replacement twist shifters for triple chainring drivetrains - Shimano-compatible (2 to 1 ratio) - Shimano Equivalent: SL-RS45 / SL-RS35
Shimano Ultegra SL-BS64 Double/Triple 8-Speed Bar end Shifters - Friction-compatible right lever - This shifter is not compatible with 8-speed Dura Ace; packaging calls out Dura Ace but the shifter itself is Ultegra - All bar-end road shifters produced after Nov 2008 have an I.D. spec fit range of 19-22mm - End Type: Shimano/Sram - Weight: 83 grams
- Drivetrain Speeds: 3x9 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
It's easy to replace a worn or damaged shifter for your Shimano Alfine SL-S7000-8 internally geared hub when you have the right part. This is it! - Only compatible with Alfine S7000-8 hubs - Includes shifter, 2100mm shift cable with housing and cable fixing bolt unit for CJ-S700-8 cassette joint - 22.2mm clamp diameter, Rapidfire shift pod - Shimano 2-way release feature - Optical gear display - Shimano "top normal" shifting
$26.99 - $55.89
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to free-riders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from Alivio to XTR all feature 2-Way Release, which means release shifts by a pull of the index finger or push of the thumb. - Highly visible Optical Gear Display (3mm up position) - Model Number: SL-M4000 - Series: Alivio - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Front Shifting: 3-speed - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: Yes - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP40
The Shimano Altus SL-M2000 Rapidfire Plus left shift lever is for 3x9-speed shifting systems. It features an ergonomic lever shape and a slim lever body. The Optislick cable routing increases shift response and requires a light operation force. The easily readable optical gear display positioned below the handlebar confirms the gear position at a glance.
$16.89 - $18.19
Shimano Altus M310 shifters for 3x7 or 3x8 drivetrains. - Optical gear display - Stainless steel shift cables included
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Rapidfire Shifters live up to the XT tradition. The ergonomic shift levers feature light, crisp action that leads to sharp, definitive shifts. Two-Way Release and Multi-Release ensures you have the control grab gears anyway you like. With the mode-convertible front shifter you can set up the 2x or 3x drivetrain of your dreams using the same shifter set. A removable Optical Gear display offers heads-up monitoring of gear choices, and I-Spec compatibility streamlines your handlebar setup.
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Front Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. A mode converter allows you to switch the front shifter between 2 or 3-ring set ups, so you can experience great shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear display for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Rear Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. The Dyna-Sys rear shifter is 10-speed compatible for close ratios and crisp shifts under all conditions. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear displays for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-Speed RapidFire Shifters are a long-time favorite that places triggers immediately under your forefingers and thumbs. The ergonomic positioning is further enhanced by two reliable ball-bearing units for a smooth, dependable short-throw action. With the 2-way release, you can pull the upper trigger with your finger or push it your thumb, giving you the ultimate in versatility. Furthering that versatility, the front shifter has a mode converter so you can switch it between 2- or 3-ring set ups. It also includes a removable Optical Gear display for heads-up monitoring of gear choices.
Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit. - 2-way release - Removable optical display - Longer lever body with anti-slip surface improves shifting and reduces actuation force - Low friction cable in OT-SP41 housing for smooth, effortless shifting - 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - Rear speeds: 11-speed - Front Shifting: Front Shifter Available - Instant Release: Yes - Multi Release: Yes - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: removable
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bar-End Shifters are great for tourists, commuters, cyclocrossers, triathletes and time trialists. They provide precise and reliable shifting on double- and triple-chainring drivetrains.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Down-Tube Shifters are lightweight beauties and a sweet choice for extra-light project bikes, triathlon and time-trial machines and anyone seeking the best in down-tube shifting. They are super reliable and provide precise indexed and friction shifting.
$2.00 - $69.90
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Levers offer smooth, easy shifting for bikes with flat bars. The triggers are ergonomically positioned for easy, quick gear changes. Large, visible gear indicators make sure you always know what gear you're in.
Shimano's Tiagra Raidfire Plus Shift Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the Dura Ace line. Model Number: SL-4703 Series: Tiagra Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus Front Shifting: 3-speeds Shift Cable Casing:Tiagra
The Shimano Deore XT SL-M8100-IL shifters is designed for 2 x 12 drivetrain systems. - I-SPEC EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit with a wider adjustment range to suit riders of various styles, preferences, and body types - Ergonomic design, quicker lever access, and light operation enhance rider comfort and concentration - Shift both up and down with a single lever - Instantaneous push and pull movements
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
Shimano XTR M9100 shifters feature fast and intuitive operation. - Right shifter features quicker lever access and light operation force, and is compatible with both 11 and 12-speed drive trains - Left shift features only one shift lever (2-way release)—push lever forward to up-shift; and either push or pull the lever to down-shift
Shimano XTR M9100 shifters feature fast and intuitive operation. - Shimano I-Spec shifters mount directly to brakes so no handlebar clamp is needed - Compatible with both 11 and 12-speed drive trains - Right shifter features quicker lever access and light operation force, and is compatible with both 11 and 12-speed drive trains - Left shift features only one shift lever (2-way release)—push lever forward to up-shift; and either push or pull the lever to down-shift
Page 1 of 4 Next page