Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
- Versatile aero wheelset for the modern road bike with tubeless and hookless rim profile - Optimized tire bed for easy tire installation - Wide 23mm rim profile creates a better tire interface to be fast on or off the road - New ZR1 DB hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement - Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps - Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels - 1470g - Lifetime warranty
Wheel Freehub Kit SS 176/177 SRAM XDR - End Caps Not Included Compatible With: WH-202-CCR-A1, WH-202-TLD-A1, WH-202-TUD-A1, WH-302-CCD-A1, WH-302-CCR-A1, WH-302-TLR-A1, WH-303-CCR-B1, WH-303-TLD-A1, WH-303-TUD-B1, WH-303-TUR-B1, WH-30C-CLD-A1, WH-30C-CLR-A1, WH-404-CCR-A1, WH-404-CCR-B1, WH-404-TLD-A1, WH-808-CCR-B1, WH-808-TLD-A1, WH-SP9-CC30-A1, WH-SP9-CCD-A1, WH-SP9-CCR-A1, WH-SP9-TUD-A1
Wheel Freehub Kit—XDR Driver Body Kit—Zipp ZR1 Compatible With: WH-202-FTLD-A1, WH-303-F650-A1, WH-303-FTLD-A1, WH-303-FTLR-A1, WH-303-FTUD-A1, WH-303-FTUR-A1, WH-404-FTLD-A1, WH-404-FTLD-B1, WH-404-FTLR-A1, WH-808-FTLD-A1, WH-808-FTLR-A1, WH-SP9-TLD-A1, WH-SP9-TUD-A2, WH-SP9-TUR-A2
Size: 24in Width ID (mm): 25 Axle: Rim Color: Sil Hub Color: Blk Brake Type: RIM Spoke Type: 14G SS SL Spoke Count: 36H Wall: Sgl Valve: SV Type: Tube Only Color: Silver
$67.95 - $75.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
The Tactic is a great all-round and training wheelset with 23mm-wide lightweight alloy rim and straight-pull spokes for direct response and improved tire performance. The sleeved-joint rims are 26mm deep for improved stiffness and better acceleration. The Tactic rims utilize Vittoria's Speedlock design for easy tubeless setup and usage.
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
- Replacement rear wheel skewer. - Specifically designed for use with Saris trainers. - Can be used for both indoor and outdoor rides.
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Drive Side Axle End Cap
Lightweight and easy to install, there are Ritchey rim strips for all wheel sizes and types. - Easily snaps over your rims - Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion - Sold as a pair - Not for tubeless set up
Axle conversion kits for Race Face Turbine/Aeffect hubs. - Select from front or rear applications
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
• Quick-release skewer set for fatbikes • 135mm front/170mm rear
$35.00 - $45.99
Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
$229.49 - $309.59
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 J-Bend/QR: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm J-Bend/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull/QR: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm Straight Pull/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
$6.79 - $6.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
• Urethane coated nylon • High performance rim strips • 1 pair per box
$20.39 - $21.99
- AL6061 alloy tubeless Presta valve - Includes 2 O-rings, one standard profile and one aero profile, for an airtight seal on any rim - Removable valve core for installing sealant - Additional replacement valve cores sold separately - Sold individually
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Mavic mountain hubs to quick release - One pair is required for each hub to be converted
Mavic's XD freehub body is compatible with all Crossmax and Deemax wheels (2012 and after) or all wheels using TS-2 hubs. This freehub body converts a rear wheel to work with SRAM's XD standard, making the wheel compatible with the XX1 drivetrain. Two kits are available : XD freehub body ITS-4 and XD freehub body TS-2, each with hub-specific parts.
- Disc brake only - Thru Axle sealed bearing hubs - 30mm Tubeless Ready rim - Does not include axles, tape, or tubeless components
Page 1 of 12 Next page