• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$19.99 - $26.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - 3D forged AL-2014 - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Weight: From 234g
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Proprietary alloy air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Improved design easily switches from external to internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with Ti hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes new shifter style 1x lever Vertical travel: - 340mm - 100mm travel - 395mm - 125mm travel - 440mm - 150mm travel
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
Trek-compatible seat mast cap Offered in white and black and a variety of lengths and offsets, the mast cap includes hardware compatible with round saddle rails only. 7x10mm carbon rail-compatible hardware sold separately. Key features: - Ultra-light carbon construction - One bolt head design offers easy fore-aft and infinite angle adjustment - Compatible with all Trek road bikes with round seat masts - 175mm and 135mm lengths - 5mm and 20mm offsets - Aluminum clamp
- Chrome - Sold individually
$18.99 - $22.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
- UD carbon shaft bonded to an AL6061-T6 alloy top clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Full UD carbon shaft with alloy clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - Available in 0mm and 15mm setback options - ISO-Mountain safety certified
The all-new carbon Contact SLR TCR seatpost compliments the redesigned TCR’s outstanding performance though optimal aerodynamics and ultra-light weight. - Optimized for maximum aero performance at a super low weight - Compatible with model year 2021 and on TCR frames - Not compatible with pre-model year 2021 TCR frames
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position. - Weight: 325g
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
With shaft and head formed from one continuous carbon fiber section, the K-Force Light SB0 seatpost is both light and strong. The K-Force Light SB0 features a zero-offset (in-line) clamp for a forward saddle position, with our forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp holding the saddle securely. - Forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) - Increased setback for correct fit and saddle support - One-piece continuous carbon fiber construction - M5 chromoly and stainless steel hardware design - Zero Setback - Fits 7mm standard rails and 7x9mm oval rails - 185 grams
The K-Force Light SB25 post's one-piece carbon fiber shaft and head are topped off with a forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp, giving a full range of adjustment and secure saddle mounting at a very low weight. There's also the option of mounting a Shimano Di2 battery in the bottom of the post. - Forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) - One-piece continuous carbon fiber construction - Fit 7mm standard rails and 7x9mm oval rails - Weight: 204 grams
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
Page 1 of 1