Every watt counts. The Z20 Aero is built with that in mind, delivering uncompromising performance, innovation, fit and comfort. With its drag-defying shape, Progressive Layering, and Integrated MIPS, this helmet provides real-world performance for riders who want to lead.
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) - a leading slip-plane technology designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction: Aero-optimized shape
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Goggle-guide adjustable visor: accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Number of vents: 10
- Interior/liner type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear; X-static padding - quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Ventilation Type: Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Fit system: Float Fit Race - A state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
- Weight 296 grams (size M)
- Small = 52 – 56cm
- Medium = 55 – 59cm
- Large = 58 – 62cm