Sprint, corner, climb. Repeat.
The new S2 is a bike that delivers maximum performance at a value-conscious price. Cervelo's S2 combines aero tubing and stiff, tight geometry for a super-fast and comfortable all-rounder. From the rear wheel cutout to the aero seat and down tubes, every aspect of the frame minimizes wind drag — even the position of your water bottles reduces turbulence. Race-ready geometry and the fork's tapered steerer bolster your cornering prowess, while thin seatstays reduce road chatter so you stay fresh for the county-line sprint. Smooth, efficient shifting is at your disposal thanks to 11-speed Shimano 105 components. You also get Shimano wheels and brakes, Shimano RS510 crank, and Cervelo performance alloy bar and stem, a component package that measures well above its price class. The S2 has also been redesigned with 700x25c tire clearance so you can chase top speeds over any road conditions. Wherever your personal finish line is, the S2 will get you there faster.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Partial seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge improves aerodynamics by partially shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
|Frame||Cervelo S2 carbon|
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered S2 Fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8"|
|Tires||Continental Ultra Sport II 700 x 23c|
|Bottom Bracket||BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30 Threaded|
|Chain||Shimano CN-HG601, 11 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 5801, 11 spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd, 11-28|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 5800, 11 spd|
|Handlebars||Cervelo performance alloy|
|Stem||Cervelo performance alloy|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 8070|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon, Aero SP17|
* Subject to change without notice.