Thoroughbred meets workhorse
Incorporating the proven aero features that have made the S Series the pinnacle of aero road bicycle development, the S3 will make it feel like you’re cheating more than just the wind. The S3 is ready to put the hurt on a “friendly” Saturday morning ride, or just get you to the coffee shop a little faster. Built on an ultra-lightweight Cervelo carbon frame, this road warrior features effortless Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting, Rotor 3D30 BBright crankset for efficient power transfer, high-quality Mavic Cosmic Elite wheelset, and a supportive Fizik Antares saddle. Stiffer, better-riding, aero as ever. All with zero weight penalty.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Partial seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge improves aerodynamics by partially shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Headset||FSA IS3 1-1/8 x 1-3/8"|
|Rims/Wheels||Mavic Cosmic Elite|
|Tires||Mavic Yksion Comp 120 tpi, 700x23c|
|Crankset||Rotor 3DF BBright|
|Bottom Bracket||BBright PF-30|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11 spd|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed: 11-25|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11 spd|
|Handlebars||FSA Energy Compact|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Aero Carbon SP15|
|Black/Red / 48cm||S3U221724928|
|Black/Red / 51cm||S3U229673091|
|Black/Red / 56cm||S3U223459936|