With Garmin's Vector 2S you'll find yourself breaking through mental barriers and eking out those last few watts. The Vector 2S offers precise power measurement of your left leg and uses that information to approximate your total and average power. All of this comes in a rugged, ultra-convenient, discreet package that's integrated with a Look Keo Pedal. Garmin encased the sensitive strain gauge inside the stainless steel pedal spindle for years of durability and accuracy to within +/- 2%. The pedal bodies are built of tough, light carbon, while the battery/ANT+ pod hangs protected beneath the left crank arm. The robust Vector 2S pod is easy to mount, and has a status light indicating when it's on and pairing occurs. Switching the pedals and pod between bikes is blissfully hassle-free and takes less time than getting kitted up. Garmin also offers you the ability to upgrade to the dual-sensing Vector system which provides additional data about the power produced by each leg.
With additional crank arm clearance — in thickness and width — Vector 2S fits almost any bike. The standard pedal pods fit crank arms 12 to 15mm thick and 44mm wide. The large pedal pods fit crank arms 15 to 18mm thick and up to 44mm wide.
- Total weight of pedals and pods: Left pedal is 211.8 grams; Right pedal is 201 grams
- Powered by user-replaceable 2032 coin cell batteries
- Battery Life: 175 hours
- ANT+ wireless compatible
- Includes ANT+ USB stick and Look Keo 6-degree cleats
- Featured metrics: Cadence, Total power (watts), Average power at various time intervals, Overall Kilojoules, Intensity Factor (IF), Normalized Power (NP), Training Stress Score (TSS)
- Compatible devices: fenix 2 Special Edition, fenix 2, Edge 1000, Edge 500, Edge 510, Edge 800, Edge 810, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 910XT, Forerunner 920XT
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.